Mineral makeup is winning women over. Women are starting to recognize the benefits of using chemical- free cosmetics. Mineral makeup is being used by women to enhance their features and also try to hide those small imperfections that can sometimes come with age.
Mineral makeup surely can do a lot of wonders. They are able to take years of age without getting under the knife. Mineral makeup manufacturers also claim that this type of makeup can rejuvenate skin which has taken its toll on women who used traditional cosmetics.
What’s good with mineral makeup is that it can be used by women from different age groups. Here are some things you can remember when using makeup. If you are in your 20s, remember these:
• Do not forget to moisturize before applying makeup. Make sure that the moisturizer has settled.
• For this age group, heavy foundation is sometimes unnecessary. Powder and some concealer would help you have the look that you need.
• For adding color to your cheeks, some pink blush would do the job.
• To keep the freshness in your face, it is more appropriate to use lip gloss or pale lipstick instead of those dark red ones.
• Save the bright colored makeup or those smoky eye shadow during night outs.
When you are on your thirties, that is when you started to recognize the lines in your face. Aside from lines, you also see some changes brought about by nature. So when you are in your 30s:
• Enhance your eyes. Choose eye shadow colors which bring out the colors of eyes. It could be in contrast color. Curl your eyelashes and use some eyeliner to enhance your lashes.
• The effects of being exposed to the sun would show during this time, so you have to make sure that you properly protect your skin. Apply mosturizer and cleanse your skin. Even if mineral makeup particles are big enough not to get into the pores, at the end of the day you have to make sure that your skin is clean from any particle at all.
Life begins at forty. So your face should show it too.
• You should not only use make-up to hide the wrinkles away. Rather, you should enhance your features more. Have a concealer , mascara and eyelash curler handy.
• Moisturize your lips. There are mineral-tinted moisturizers that you use.
Fifty is the golden age. But it does not mean that your face has to shine like a gold statue. So here are some tips for 50 and above.
• When choosing mineral foundations, make sure that it is the same color of your skin.
• Don’t forget the eyebrows. When the eyebrows are properly combed, filled in and groomed, it can take ten years away.
• For your lips, avoid using earth tones, what you need is a breath of fresh air. Use pink or range tones for the lips.
• Make use of your eyeliner.
The truth is, whether it is mineral makeup or the traditional ones, the objective of cosmetics is to protect and enhance your features. It cannot totally create a new person out of it. Cosmetics are supplements only to the natural beauty that you possess. It is meant to bring out the inner beauty. You do not have to depend on it to make you beautiful.
For more information visit